Friday, August 20, 2010

Bentley Senior Care Center

A note from Maria...."You are always welcomed to visit my facility. I truly mean it. Thank you so much. I have showed your picture to everyone.. Thank You so much for making my day a great event."
Maria

============================================================

Another honor! to have been invited by Maria (second photo below) to the Bentley Senior Care Center today for their summer celebration. The residents were so happy and welcoming. This was truely a moving experience and one I shall never forget or take for granted. Many thanks to Heather for the introduction for this awesome experience. Thank you Heather! You are one amazing woman.






My Best Friends and Fans

My Best Friends and Fans
Son Marcus and Husband John! Thank you for your support!