Saturday, August 21, 2010

Next Level Youth Back to School Picnic

A note from the founder of Next Level Youth...made me cry! "Evelyn, Thank You for all that you do for us my heart is filled with joy and there are not enough words to tell you how I feel. So Thank you Thank you."
Eugene Lambert
Founder/President
Next Level Youth

---------------------

What a lovely day! Passing out back packs at Next Level Youth's Back to School Picnic. The company I work for donated the back packs filled with school supplies and it was my pleasure to deliver them. I have been a great supporter and fundraiser for Next Level for the past 5 years to the tune of $15,000.00. We are in the process of having the Next Level Youth Mr. and Miss Pageant in April. Anyone wishing to donate please contact me. The children loved their new back packs. Told them all "do your homework!" :)


With East Windsor Councilman Walter Daniels who is the Chairperson for our Substance Abuse Commission of which I am a former member.

My Best Friends and Fans

My Best Friends and Fans
Son Marcus and Husband John! Thank you for your support!