Sunday, November 7, 2010

Walk for a Cause - The Purple Stride



Vivian led the 600+ in a Zumba warm up prior to starting the walk...FUN


Learned today that Pancreatic Cancer has one of the lowest survivor rates of all cancers but only 2% of all monies raised goes toward finding a cure. Someone diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer has less than 5 years to live after the sad word!!! Most do not make it past 5 years. African Americans have the highest rate of Pancreatic Cancer....so I say - GET TO THE DOCTOR TODAY!!! Early detection is the key.

Thank you to Vivian for inviting me to attend this emotionally moving experience. I felt proud to be amongst the 600+ who attended the very first walk for Pancreatic Cancer in the State of New Jersey.








My Best Friends and Fans

My Best Friends and Fans
Son Marcus and Husband John! Thank you for your support!