Saturday, April 10, 2010

Alzheimer's Disease Benefit

Congratulations to my friend and pageant sister Danielle Micale for organizing a very successful fundraiser to benefit the Alzheimer's Disease organization to raise awareness and help find a cure. It was an honor to be an invited guest amoungst so many wonderful people including one of our state Senators. Congratulations also goes to my Pageant MOM DOT!!! (although not old enough to be my real Mom, Dot is forever my pageant Mom!). Dot lost her mother to this terrible disease in 2007. Best wishes for continued success supporting a worthy cause. Job well done Dani!!! It was also good to see two of my favorite pageant friends Mary and Susan who I will join next week as a supporter for Friends for Mary at the annual MS walk.

- Danielle and her awesome Mom Dot who organized the event which was a huge success!! Congratulations.

- Danielle did an awesome job putting this event together! Lots of food!!!




- Mrs. NJ Classic who won a great basket of lottery tickets. Good luck Patricia!

My Best Friends and Fans

My Best Friends and Fans
Son Marcus and Husband John! Thank you for your support!