Saturday, February 20, 2010

AMERICA'S MRS. NEW JERSEY 2010

MODELING FOR A GREAT ORGANIZATION!

It was an honor to be invited to participate in the shelv promotional event held on February 18 in Red Bank modeling shoes and elegant lingerie. There were women from all walks of life participating including one women who is 6 weeks out of chemo. She looked stunning and it was a pleasure to be in her company. The owner was surprised when she learned I am America's Mrs. New Jersey and subsequently introduced me to the audience where I was able to spend a few moments speaking about the America's Miss organization. A great, great evening and SOOOO much fun. Thank you DonnaLyn and Debi for welcoming me.




My Best Friends and Fans

My Best Friends and Fans
Son Marcus and Husband John! Thank you for your support!