Monday, December 7, 2009

Million Dollar Bill

There are things in life that you own which make you feel so good inside. When the day is not going well and the angel has fallen off of your shoulder, thinking about these wonderful aspects make you feel awesome and can turn the day around. Driving in traffic, relax and think about the moments; past, present and future which bring you joy! That's how I feel about being a titleholder and touching other people's lives in a positive manner and raising funds for the non-profit organizations which I support. Over the past few years, I've been able to really make a difference for so many people and children. What a gratifying feeling - soooo good! Such a very rewarding experience - I'm blessed and truely thankful! And IT MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE A MILLION DOLLAR BILL!!! Click on the title "Million Dollar Bill" for some entertainment.

My Best Friends and Fans

My Best Friends and Fans
Son Marcus and Husband John! Thank you for your support!