Thursday, November 5, 2009

Next Level Youth Check Presentation

It was another proud moment to present Next Level Youth with a check for $7,000.00 on October 26th.  I feel blessed to thus far having raised $15,000.00 for this awesome organization.  Next Level Youth is an organization who mentor youth in our area.  We are also sponsoring a pageant in 2010 for underprivledge youth in the area who may not have otherwise had the opportunity to experience the wonderful feeling of participating in a pageant.  All of the wardrobe is being donated and our winners will receive college scholarships.  If you would like to support me in my directorial debute, please send an email.  All assistance, donations and support are welcome.  Also, if you'd like to become a contestant, please contact Next Level Youth of Hightstown.

My Best Friends and Fans

My Best Friends and Fans
Son Marcus and Husband John! Thank you for your support!