Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Supporting Organizations

As a fundraiser and member of Next Level Youth, this year I secured 25 fully filled back packs for the organization which were given to the children at the annual Back to School Picnic.  The children really enjoyed their new back packs. Since beginning to support this organization, I have been able to raise $15,000 in support. Next Level tutors, places great emphasis on teamwork and provides mentoring for our young people.  In the photo is Next Level Youth founder Eugene (in Next Level t-shirt).
Good news came today by way of corporate donations.  A total of $12,500 will be given to organizations which I have sponsored - Next Level Youth, Maternal Wings, AHA and Shape Up America. We are so thankful!!!! Be on the lookout for Shape Up America coming to New Jersey for the first time as I am the state captain! Shape Up America teaches our youth about making healthy lifestyle choices. More information to follow.

My Best Friends and Fans

My Best Friends and Fans
Son Marcus and Husband John! Thank you for your support!